Thursday, February 14, 2013

On Campus...Happy Valentine's Day!




This is one of the more personal posts on this blog. I'd like to take the time to thank some of the friends that have blessed my life and have just stuck with me for so long. Valentine's Day may come across as a holiday for couples or lovers, but to me it has always been a day to spend with those you wish to be thankful of. Of course these are the three I took a picture of today, but there are many others who I have had an opportunity to meet in my life that have influenced me greatly and my thank yous do not go out to any specific one of them because everyone of them is an important part of who I am today. I hope that everyone was able to spend their time with someone they love and cherish. My message to everyone is never forget to be thankful to those who are closest to you because they are the ones most often taken for granted.

Thank You!!

xoxo
Emiri

No comments:

Post a Comment